Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Geo Bambi apple green (princess mimi) review

One of the contacts I couldn't wait to buy. I am a big fan of Tsubasa Masuwaka and as these contacts were designed by her I had to have them ^^

 


Product specification

Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.7 mm
DIA:  15.0 mm
Water content:  38%



Comfort: 8/10  Not that comfortable tbh but I always find Geo contacts a bit thicker compared to other.

Vibrancy: 8/10   The colour isn't very vibrant so these look more natural and blend with my eye colour

Effect: 10/10  The pattern is really cute and I think they're probably the best for the doll eye effect. As expected from Tsubasa Masuwaka


Conclusion

These contacts look just amazing!! They are perfect for enlargement (they're really big) but their colour is more subtle and blends well with the eyes.

Pictures 










I bought them from this site:  http://www.honeycolor.com/
This is the direct link to the contacts:http://www.honeycolor.com/geo-bambi-apple-green.html